Established in 2010 and based in Hahndorf in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, Mordrelle Wines is a family owned boutique wine producer.
Winemaker Martin Moran, his wife Michelle and her family David and Jane Dreckow are proud to present our handcrafted wines: Bottle-fermented and disgorged on demand Sparkling Blanc de Blancs and Apple Ciders; Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc; Pinot Noir, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Barbera, Tempranillo, and Rose.
Our labels feature the artwork Martin’s father, Jose Luis Moran (1938 -2010). Heralding from Argentina’s wine capital of Mendoza, he painted thousands of watercolours and oils in his lifetime.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Hills Wine Show ‘Trophy Best wine of museum class’ in 2015
- 2012 Sparkling Wine blanc de blancs GOLD MEDAL The Wine Showcase Magazine 2015 summer edition.
- Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers 2015 Boutique Wine Awards, SILVER MEDAL.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014.
- 2013 Adelaide Hills Syrah Clone 1125 Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014
- 2010 Premium Sparkling Wine SILVER MEDAL ‘Museum Class’ in the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2014.
Please subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know about Mordrelle events.